Shannon Brownlee and Ezekiel Emanuel, two scholars from the National Insitutes of Health, tackle five common health care myths in this Washington Post article:
1. America has the best health-care in the world
2. Someone else is paying for your health insurance
3. We would save a lot if we could cut the administrative waste of private insurance
4. Health-care reform is going to cost a bundle
5. Americans aren't ready for a major overhaul of the health-care system
Clearly, the issue of health-care has struck a nerve with Washington Post readers. In the last week, it has received 175 comments.